Saturday, October 16, 2010

GOOD hair BAD hair!!!!!

So have you seen the movie "Good hair bad hair"? I was thinking about the movie and really wondered what good hair is?  The movie made a lot of since because actually their is no such thing as GOOD, or BAD hair.  Society has molded us to think that way but why? Of course because of the media but have you ever thought that maybe you had bad hair because it wasn't long and strait or maybe because it was black and you didn't have natural highlights.  Why do we critique ourselves so bad to the fact that we think something is wrong with ourselves maybe that's what makes us different from everyone else. It gives us individuality I like being different. I like to take ideas from different places and throw them all together. To step outside the box and create your own way is so much better than being like the rest.  So when I look in the mirror after washing my hair I'm not going to complain about why my hair sticks out 6 inches from my scalp creating a monstrous bush, I'm going to smile and create a style that looks better than the rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment