Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm Back...............

I havnt blogged since January 30.... wow well i can say that this year is going by super fast, here it is already March 6 and in two minutes it will be March 7th. I can honestly say that this year so far has been really interesting, i have met some new people and learned of some new interest if i should say the least. I have also been thinking about myself as a person and what makes me who i am. I want to become a better person, although  I try to live every day as positively and honestly as i can i tend to notice when i have slacked off. This year will be about me growing as a person as well as a business women, i want to expand my company as well as my services all around the Detroit area, i been concentrating on school and i really want to be able to balance both and show as much interest to both fields equally. I have so much that i want to accomplish in what feels like so little time, sometimes i become discouraged but then i realize that nothing happens over night. I have to learn patients and that is something that i have to really concentrate on because patients is no friend of mine. ok ok, enough of the babbling it's time to wrap it up. I am a person of less words and more action i like to show off what i can do so in the next few months i will be on the grind, because if i dont do it no one is going to do it for me... Until next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment